Continued development of our popular crankset has led to the EVO Edition, a new benchmark for aluminium MTB cranks. The latest FEA analysis tools, rigorous lab testing and extensive field testing mean the EVO crankset is both lighter and stiffer than the previous model. Now featuring a self-extracting axle/arm interface, simplifying fitting and removal. And all proudly designed, tested and manufactured in Barnoldswick, UK. *Now including a NEW - Superboost version*
- Updated for 2019, 15% lighter and stiffer than previous model
- Self-extracting axle/arm interface for ease of fitting
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring or spiderless chainrings
- 165, 170 and 175mm length
- 30mm oversize 7075 aluminium alloy axle
- Arms available in black, blue, red, silver, purple and orange
- Range of axle length options available to accommodate most bikes from XC, DH and FAT bikes, including a new SuperBoost version
- Weight from: 560g, (170mm Inc axle)
- Forged and CNC machined 7150 series aluminium alloy crank arms
9, 10, 11 and 12 speed compatible
Spiderless Retainer chainrings 26T to 36T
Spider Single 104BCD and Double 64/104BCD (with provisional room for a bash guard on all spiders)
Our expanded range of bottom brackets ensure compatibility with most bottom bracket systems (See hope cranks compatibility chart)
Q���Factor & Chainline- see "crankset fit and chainline" document.
Several spindle length options available to accommodate most bikes (from XC to DH, including FAT bikes) "see Hope cranks BB compatibility chart".