All proudly designed, tested and manufactured in Barnoldswick, UK.
- Contains: Arms and Axle only. Spider not included
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring/spider options (sold separately)
- Unique expanding spline/arm interface (patent pending)
- Use: Ideally suited to XC and All-Mountain/Enduro use
- Construction: Forged and CNC machined 7000 series aluminium alloy crank arms
- QFactor: 167mm
- Chainline: 49mm
- Axle: 30mm
- Weight: 641g (arms, axle and 34t spiderless ring)
- Arms available in Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple and orange
9, 10, 11 and 12 speed compatible
Spiderless Retainer chainrings 26T to 36T Standard and Boost options
Spider Single 104BCD and Double 64/104BCD (with provisional room for a bash guard on all spiders)
Our expanded range of bottom brackets ensure compatibility with most bottom bracket systems (See hope cranks compatibility chart)
Q?Factor & Chainline- see "crankset fit and chainline" document.
Several spindle length options available to accommodate most bikes (from XC to DH, including FAT bikes) "see Hope cranks BB compatibility chart"